Monday, April 2, 2007

sorry about the last couple of posts

...that were filled with cynicism and sarcasm. I just get tired and frustrated by it all sometimes. It's just that sometimes, I imagine the worst case scenario, that Global Warming turns out to be true, and that this planet is reversibly damaged and we end up facing the worst crisis of mankind. Then what? What will these Naysayers say then? "Ooops..." !?!?!?! If I were a betting man, I would bet on Global Warming being real, and try my best to be consicous of our environment, rather than be ignorant, have our planet go to heck, and then say, "Oops... can someone save me now?"

We are getting mugs that we ordered at work today. It sucks that I've been one of the people who use and discard paper cups (though I try to use a cup a week), but now I will get to use the mug instead and say goodbye forever to these cups!

No comments: